Updated Sunday September 4, 2016 by Rye Brook Youth Soccer.
During the course of a season, it may be necessary to reschedule a game (for example, due to bad weather). If this happens, please observe the following guidelines:
- Always try to schedule your “home” makeup game during your scheduled practice slot. This will inconvenience the fewest # of teams.
- Arrange for date/time with other coach, then:
- If HOME game - notify Peter Corbin (who will notify the WYSL)
- If AWAY game - other team needs to reschedule and notify the league. Also notify Peter Corbin; (practice slot rescheduling)
- When rescheduling a game on one of our fields (BBHS, King St. or Ridge St.), also check the field availability for SUN by doing the following:
- Go to the WYSL website
- Select FIELDS, and the find the appropriate field
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and you should see an Excel link which will show you the entire field’s schedule for that field for entire season
Game change requests can be made in the event of religious and school conflicts. The club president of the team requesting the change must sign the form.