Rye Brook Youth Soccer Commitment Policy
Updated Tuesday September 4, 2018 by Rye Brook Youth Soccer.
A player who accepts a roster spot on any team is pledging his or her commitment to the policy outlined below for the entire season (year).
- Attendance will be taken at all practices and games by the Red Bull Trainers and coaches
- Players are expected to show up at all practices and games unless there is an illness, important family commitment, school or religious requirement
- If a player cannot be at practice or a game, they are required to notify their coaches and/or team manager in advance
- Games and practices are played in bad weather. Games are played on Mother's Day, Father's Day and other holidays
- A player's attendance record will be taken into consideration when the team selection process occurs. Absences in general and multiple absences within the defined allowable absences criteria stated above will also factor into a player's evaluation at the end of the year.
- Specific team policy on commitment and absences will be communicated by the coaches